REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
WE ARE YOUR SOLAR & ROOFING CONTRACTOR SERVING ALL OF OREGON & WASHINGTON.
Roof Maintenance and Repairs
What should I do first?
If you are noticing water stains across your ceiling or running down your walls, you likely have a roof leak. Overtime roof leaks will lead to big problems like rotting and mold growth, affecting your roof’s structural integrity. If you believe you have a leaky roof, contact GreenLight Solar & Roofing. We provide roof leak detection and roof leak repair services in the Portland OR and Vancouver WA areas.
Signs You May Have a Roof Leak
- A musty smell in your home
- Water dripping from your ceiling
- Roof Rot
- Water stains or discoloration on your ceiling or walls
- Peeling paint beneath the eaves on the exterior of your home
- Moist or damaged wood in your attic
- Bubbling or peeling paint inside of your home
Roof Leak Detection
The source of a roof leak is often difficult to find because it originates away from where the leaks occur. Water typically flows in through areas where shingles or flashing are damaged as well as through vents, skylights, and near roof plane intersections. An experienced roofing contractor will be able to inspect your roof from both the exterior and interior of your home. When you choose Legit Exteriors for your roof leak detection, you’ll rest at ease, knowing your home is in good hands. All of our roofing contractors are licensed, bonded, and insured and we take pride in our quality craftsmanship.
Are you ready for your FREE custom project quote?
Why People are Switching to a Solar Roof
- Unlike the heavy solar panels, solar roofing can be used on any angle of the roof to diminish any loss from shade during the day
- Homeowner associations prefer the lower profile of the new solar roof systems compared to the old solar panels
- Solar roof cost is economical and easier on the monthly budget
- These newer solar systems are durable, practical, efficient, lightweight, watertight, and wind-resistant
- These low-profile shingles easily merge into the plan of any roofing system to accommodate the owner’s electrical needs
- The chance to save 30-70 percent on monthly electrical needs is hard to resist
Special Features of Solar Roof Systems
There are special features that attract many homeowners is the freedom of design offered when developing a system unique to their homes. It easily conforms to the architectural integrity and the natural lines of the home’s structure. No additional structures are required to mount the shingles to the roof; they are attached directly to the asphalt tiles with deck screws which keeps Solar roof cost down. These systems fulfill the electrical needs of any home; whether it is for a new home or renovation.
Now is the time to check on these solar systems as their prices come down and the government continues to offer tax credits. Check with state and local counties that provide additional incentives for solar equipment and installation offering further savings for going solar.
WE OFFER FREE CONSULTATIONS TO HELP YOU MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION
At GreenLight Solar & Roofing we strive to build world class roofs and solar arrays at the best possible value for our clients.